In Episode 3 of the Between Two Baobab Trees series, we will explore the impact of climate through early response and warning systems by telling a story today about the design of an early warning system in Ethiopia for malaria.
At the end of this course, you should be able to recoginize
- How to use early response and warning systems
- Climate impacts on Malaria
- What's needed to be successful in meeting challenges
- 2 hours
- Thursday, August 17, 2023
- Ashley Garley, MPH is a Senior Malaria Technical Advisor on USAID’s Bureau for Africa Health team.
- Dr. Mike Wimberly is a Professor in the Department of Geography and Environmental Sustainability at the University of Oklahoma.
- Radina Soebiyanto is a senior data scientist with the President's Malaria Initiative.