In Episode 9 of the Between Two Baobab Trees series, we will continue from episode 8 with our exploration of how climate change disproportionately impacts women and girls, and why gender equality and women's empowerment is critical to the success of not just health and climate programming, but development programming at large.
At the end of this course, you should be able to recognize
- How women and girls face increased vulnerabilities .
- What increases inequality
- How capacity building and strengthening collaboration across stakeholders makes a difference
- 2 hours
- Thursday, August 17, 2023
- Tiffani Scales, a Program Development Officer who has been with USAID’s Bureau for Africa Health team
- Berna Twanza, Mission Gender Advisor for USAID Uganda
- Gloria Kazosi serves as the Gender POC in the Office of Health and HIV at USAID, Uganda mission