Continuous Learning Points for USAID Staff
USAID staff who complete this course may claim 2 continuous learning points (CLPs) for A/CORs. USAID staff can visit OAA's Professional Development and Training pages for more information.
- Define what gender M&E is and why it is important to health and gender programming.
- Describe how gender can be integrated into health program M&E.
- Explain the difference between sex-disaggregated indicators and gender-sensitive indicators.
- Provide examples of gender considerations in data collection, data interpretation, and data use.
- Identify specific tools and resources to further support gender M&E.
- Peggy D'Adamo, USAID
- Ana Djapovic Scholl, USAID
- Jessica Fehringer, UNC CPC
- Joan Kraft, USAID
- Kristen Wares, USAID
A special thanks to Susannah Zietz for her assistance and thoughtful review of the final course content.